Add your banner 728x90 on Top for 3, 7, 15, 30 days advertising...

Talk-HYIP Buttons

Go Back   Money Making Forum - HYIP Listings > Introduce yourself, Networking, Learning and Sharing Lounge > General Discussion. Chat away!
User Name
Password

Old 08-12-2008, 07:48 AM
Jeffre

Default How to make check on the people creating risks for the compa

I really want to know that is there any previous check that can be done on the people taking loan from the company who might cause a risk to the company in future. As few of the cases in last few months have been noticed with such wrong implementations I donít want such kinds of issues in my future work experience.
Suggest me if anyone can, about how to keep a check on such people?
Old 08-13-2008, 05:08 AM
Theodore

Default Re:How to make check on the people creating risks for the company?

You can make sure of the occurrence of risk before allotting loan to anyone. It has become very necessary in todayís circumstances to keep a preview check on anyone before giving him a loan so as to avoid future problems of recovering the money back in case of any risk or fraud. For this I will recommend you a investigation and management service which deals in risk management activities. Your issue to have a preview check will get resolve very soon.